Macclesfield Computer Disposal
With ever changing waste management regulations, businesses need to employ the services of recognised specialists for the recycling of all redundant business equipment, including Computer and telecoms related hardware.
IT-Green® provides a recognised, professional IT recycling service for Macclesfield based businesses. With employees experienced in Waste Management, IT and logistics, IT-Green® provides it's customers with:
- WAMITAB qualified (NVQ level 4) "Competent Person": running of a WEEE waste treatment facility
- MCSE (Microsoft) Qualified.
- WAMITAB (Waste Management Board) NVQ level 2 Employees
- CRB check personnel for security at point of collection
Our service offers a highly secure Computer disposal route for Macclesfield. Our service incorporates skilled personnel at all levels, including the destruction of confidential computer media:
- Binary wiping of Hard Disk Drives to various international standards (UK CESG, US DOD, Canadian Ops)
- Physical destruction of magnetic media (DLT, DDS, Ultrium)
- Granulating of optical (cd/ DVD) and solid state (USB sticks) media to 5mm
- Physical destruction of Hard Drives, including manual disassembly and destruction of storage platters
We offer a complete certification process that incorporates the reporting of media destroyed and the methods used in the destruction.
A Professional, Ethical Recycling Service
Our service offers a professional recycling route that meets with all relevant legislation, ensures security and has attracted numerous return customers in Macclesfield and known brand clients nationally.:
- A cost efficient, proactive service.
- Skilled, uniformed collection staff.
- Easy Bookings, with invoicing prior to collection.
- Professional staff treating your old IT equipment.
- A single point of contact for all aspects of the recycling process.
- Data Security and traceability.
IT-Green® offers a fully licensed service covering the entire retirement process. We ensure that all relevant legislation is adhered to:
- Waste Carrier licensed vehicles for the collection of your waste IT
- Waste Management facility for the treatment of waste computer hardware (ATF)
- Approved Authorised Treatment facility (AATF), allowing us to issue "WEEE certificates" where necessary.
- Licensing from the Information Commissioners Office for the data security aspect
- Incorporation of CDG (Carriage of Dangerous Goods) for transporting concentrated hazardous outputs from our facility.
- Suitable insurances covering public and employee liability
Asset Tracking & Reporting
Our service incorporates a traceable disposal route for your obsolete computer hardware. From the collection of your waste in Macclesfield, to it's destruction at our facility, we offer a single point of contact, allowing you to find out exactly what's happened to your equipment.
Once the retirement process has been completed, we provide you with certification, outlining the resources recovered from your waste. We also provide:
- Reports of Quarterly outputs from our treatment facility
- Reporting of hazardous waste outputs
- Reporting quantities of Hazardous wastes we removed from your premises