IT-Green® offers a computer recycling service with a wealth of experience in Waste IT management and secure data destruction, offering full compliance with Environmental legislation and a single route to final disposal, from point of collection to treatment and final reporting. In addition to the WEEE directive(1), our service ensures mandatory compliance with:
Businesses usually consider further quality assurance factors when disposing of I.T, fixed assets & data bearing media and we offer:
IT-Green® offers a highly secure disposal route for computer hardware, safely destroying confidential data for businesses in London. Complying with BS EN 15713 (2009)(6), the service offers a security conscious recycling solution for redundant Computers. Designed to maintain the confidentiality of data from the point of collection to final destruction and itemising at our treatment facility our service maintains a "zero incident rate" and offers:
Our service offers full certification at the end of the process, itemising media storage devices that we received, processed and destroyed.
From collection at your London premises to treatment at our facility, our end-to-end solution simplifies the disposal of redundant IT. Our service employs "Waste Hierarchy" in the waste management process and recycles computer hardware in accordance with BATRRT(5). IT-Green® avoids the export of electronic waste (Basel Convention) in favour of more ethical solutions & offering clients peace of mind by providing a professional solution incorporating:
Our service issues Controlled and Hazardous waste notes at the point of collecting your computer equipment. Our treatment facility, consignment notices and treatment processes are audited by the Environment Agency in accordance with our Section 23 waste management license.
With extensive experience and qualifications in relevant professions including I.T, waste management and logistics, IT-Green offers a highly skilled recycling route. We offer a waste management service with full licensing for the complete treatment of your computers including shredding, shearing and granulating. Our service includes:
We recognise the importance of verifying the correct disposal of your redundant I. T. From it's collection in London to final disposal at our treatment facility and offer our clients a fully traceable retirement process:
|Camden Recycling||islington computer recycling||Southwark IT Disposal||Computer Disposal City of London||Euston computer recycling||Tower Hamlets computer recycling|
|Blackfriars||Brent Disposal||Brixton disposal||Hackney computer recycling||Hounslow computer recycling||Canada Water IT disposal|
Notes & References:
1. WEEE Directive Refers to Statutory Instrument 2007 No. 3454. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (Amendment) Regulations 2006, Ammended 2007.
2. WAMITAB, Waste Management Industry and Training Advisory Board. The industry body responsible for the issuing of relevant qualifications in Waste Management.
3. CIWM:The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management
4. CPNI, The UK's Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure.
5. BATRRT, Guidance on Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), as issued by DEFRA.
6. BS EN 15713 (2009), The British Standard for Confidential Waste shredding, including computer media. Refers also to processes for secure removal, transportation, storage and reporting. These processes are incorporated into IT-Green's data destruction solutions. By contrast, data wiping guidance notes provide suitable guidance for the physical wiping of media themselves.