Serving Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Leeds, Bradford, Hull, Ripon, Wakefield, York.
Our Service collects from Businesses and Schools.
We provide full destruction for all media. Our service includes itemised certification.
IT-Green provides a Computer Recycling service in Sheffield, collecting and recycling obsolete, unwanted and faulty equipment on behalf of Businesses and Schools. We carry out the entire process in-house, collecting and recycling hardware and recovering base materials for re-use. Our service includes a full destruction service with itemised certification for all Media and we issue both Controlled(1) and Hazardous Waste transfer(3) notes to clients.
Our Processes have been designed to BS EN 15713 (2009)(4), providing businesses with a Secure Destruction process that offers the options of shredding, granulating and shearing.
We also offer a Binary Wiping service that operates in accordance with the UK's CPNI guideline and US's NIST SP800-88. If a drive fails this process, it's automatically shredded, mitigating any risks.
Our reporting Service:
We retain the expertise of highly experienced personnel possessing extensive qualifications in Waste Management. We employ courteous and professional staff who understand compliance issues and the need to certify the transfer of wastes. With an emphasis upon UK legislation(2), we guarantee that:
Our service extends beyond the requirements of the WEEE Directive to encompass the Basel Convention and the need to restrict the international movement of Hazardous Wastes.
IT-Green is the registered trademark of Computer Displays (UK) Limited. Copyright 2013
Notes & References:
1. The Environmental Protection Act 1990 `The Environmental Protection Act 1990 establishes in England, Scotland and Wales businesses’ legal responsibilities for the duty of care for waste.
2. The Environmental Permitting: The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 No. 3538, replaces Waste Management Licensing regulations.
3. The Hazardous Waste (England and Wales)Regulations 2005, SI No. 894.
4. BS EN 15713 (2009) Secure destruction of confidential media (including computers and computer related data bearing media). Replaced BS8470 in September 2009
5. BATRRT Guidance on Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)