About: Richard Anthony Johnson
Richard Tj is operations Director for IT-Green® and oversees the waste management operations on a day to day basis. He also actively participates in the development of waste management activities as well as advising companies with regard to Environmental solutions.
Having completed two degrees in Engineering at the University of Sheffield, Richard spent 10 years as a Consulting Engineer, working in Structural Design, Civil Engineering and Project Management.
He also has a further decade of experience in Waste Management and holds WAMITAB operator Competency in:
- Non Hazardous Waste Management
- WEEE waste Management
Richard has a WAMITAB Continuing competency certificate in WEEE, Non Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Waste Management and holds a current construction skills and safety card (CSCS) professional & Management grade, having successfully passed his CITB test in 2015.
Richard is affiliated with a number of professional institutions, holding:
- Licentiate grade with the Chartered Institute of Waste Management (LCIWM)
- Incorporate of the Chartered Institute of Building (ICIOB)
- Specialist grade with the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (SIIRSM)
- Corporate Membership of the Society of Environmental Engineers (MSEE)
- Corporate Membersip of the Intstitution of Engineering and Technology (MIET)
Richard is a practising Engineer and operates a consultancy in Wisbech. He is a Trustee of the Wisbech Society and Preservation Trust.